Along with the rest of the world, we are paying close attention to emerging information and continue to monitor the situation closely. In the meantime here are some tips everyone can follow to do our part:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Stay home and self-isolate;
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs;
- World Health Organization
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Alberta Health Services
- Government of Canada
The oil and gas industry in Alberta has been hit particularly hard with the fallout from COVID-19 and its impact on the stock market and price of oil and gas. For up-to-date information please refer to these resources.
- Relief for the Energy Sector (Alberta.ca)
- Economic Recovery Council
- Provincial Support Alberta
- Provincial Support British Columbia
PASC is aware that various companies and industry associations are publishing notices regarding continued business operations or key company contacts during this time. Links to these web pages are below:
PASC is committed to ensuring our members are informed, watch this page for regular updates as we announce virtual meetings, webinars, and roundtables.