Member Services Committee (MSC)
The Member Services Committee was formed by the PASC board of directors with the goals of enhancing member value and improving the profile of the association.
- Approve new membership requests
- Develop a clear and concise membership policy
- Monitor and report on membership numbers
- Advocate and mentor new members
- Monitor and improve the PASC website and respond to general questions and concerns from the membership
- Increase awareness of PASC by offering topical and relevant social networking opportunities which tie into educational offerings
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
If you are interested in joining, or would like more information about this committee, please feel free to contact Don Marshall.