Education Committee (EC)
The Education Committee develops and delivers professional development opportunities for persons engaged, or interested in oil and gas accounting.
- To critique and enhance existing course content and delivery
- To develop new courses based on industry need and student recommendations
- To work with other education providers to develop courses
- To further develop online course delivery options
- Developing a course on applying the Accounting Procedure documents
- Currently seeking course instructors and developers for the following courses:
payout accounting; asset sale agreement accounting and analysis; oil sands construction and operating accounting issues; joint venture accounting; and auditing procedures
- Planning and Coordination of 2016 PASC Education Day
If you are interested in joining this committee, have any recommendations for new courses, or would like more information about this committee, please feel free to contact John McInnes.