Joint Venture Audit Committee (JVAC)
The Joint Venture Audit Committee studies the various audit issues arising from interpretation of industry agreements. This committee recently wrote the Custom User Audit Guidelines and publishes the annual audit per diem rate.
- To develop audit guidelines and protocols
- To determine the recommended audit rate in regards to joint venture auditing
- To work with other PASC committees with regards to mitigating audit issues arising from PASC related documents
- Seeking industry comment on the Joint Interest Auditor Code of Conduct
- Reviewing the recent draft of the PASC Accounting Procedures
- Finalizing the Joint Interest Auditor Code of Conduct
- Review and update the Audit Guide
- Joint Venture Expedition Audit Guide
- Revenue Audit Guide
If you are interested in joining, or would like more information about this committee, please feel free to contact Kirsten Streik-Reid.